I've started so I'll finish... - Thomas Pedersen-Smith
Each month we ask one of our clients to complete our quick questionnaire – giving you more background to the people making the biggest impact in the world of sport and fitness.
This month it’s the turn of Thomas Pedersen-Smith, Development & Education Manager of the European Hockey Federation.
1. What’s the best bit of business advice you’ve ever been given?
Don’t change who you are, though respect that others act and learn in different ways.
2. What did you want to be when you were growing up?
Leeds United’s ball winning midfield dynamo
3. What’s your proudest sporting achievement?
Completing the 2015 Full Ironman in Nice, France and raising 9k for charity
4. What will be the biggest development in the sport/fitness industry in the next 5 years?
Gender Balance at all levels of sport (Boardroom to participation)
5. Where will we find you on social media?
@SportDevEd on twitter
6. Tell us something we would never guess about you?
I deliberately wear odd socks
7. Are you more fit or less fit than you were 10 years ago?
More, hopefully, as I am training for a 100km Ultra marathon in July of this year
8. You’re on a desert island and can take a book, film and box set. What would they be?
Book – my kindle 😉, Film – Shawshank Redemption, Box Set – 24
9. Which traditional media do you regularly consume?
Mostly a mix sports channels and political commentary through twitter. Enabling me to read a variety of articles/opinions globally
10. How would people describe you in three words?
Energetic, Innovative, Fair