Digital Content Producer
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced, enthusiastic and proactive Digital Content Producer to join Promote PR and work across our business to create engaging digital content for both our clients and our agency.
We’re looking for a creative and experienced individual who can manage a project from idea to execution: from concept and plan, including self-shooting, designing etc right through to final edit.
You will have held a similar role previously and should be comfortable dealing with clients and delivering high-quality content on time and to specification. The ideal candidate will have a strong editorial sense and have the technical ability to bring stories to life in exceptional content.
You’ll be working with some of the leading brands in sport and fitness – our current clients include Anytime Fitness, British Triathlon, London FA, Meridian Foods, Polar and the RFU amongst others.
- Originate ideas for all types of visual content, working with clients and colleagues to interpret briefs
- Create and write content plans, proposals, storyboards, scripts etc to secure client approval of content before development
- Produce content – shooting, filming, animating, and editing – seeing projects through to completion
- Ensure all content is optimised for SEO
- Edit content produced by colleagues, clients and other stakeholders, reviewing and assuring the highest levels of quality before publication
- Organise and manage location shoots including sourcing/briefing crew, locations, props and other logistics. Always anticipating and proactively resolving problems and challenges that may arise
- Optimise images and also demonstrate strong, creative design skills.
- Manage the Promote website, blog and social media, working with the wider team to regularly publish engaging, thought provoking content that helps raise the profile of our business
- Keep abreast of trends across social media, online video and sports content generally, using this knowledge to educate colleagues and clients
Technical abilities must include:
- Strong experience working with editing tools such as Premier Pro, FCP and the Adobe Suite to produce short and longer form edits
- Ability to self-shoot using DSLR, Sony and/or Canon
- Good working knowledge of SEO
- Knowledge of design software with the ability to demonstrate creativity via the production of strong visuals on a daily basis.
- Audio recording and editing experience
- Familiarity with exporting digital video files and compression
- Experience of YouTube channel management and optimisation best practices
The ideal candidate will also:
- Understand of a variety of audiences, their needs and how best to target them using content
- Be a team player with excellent communication skills
- Have the ability to generate and translate ideas and concepts into exceptional content
- Possess strong organisational and time management skills
- Have the ability to deal with high volumes of work accurately and to deadline
- Be enthusiastic and with a ‘can-do’ attitude
- Ideally have previous client management experience
- Ideally have a personal passion for sport and fitness
- Be an ambitious self-starter
Is this you? If so then we want to hear from you.
Send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com with some links to examples of your recent work.
Closing date Friday 30 March 2018.