5 highlights from CSP-N Conference
Sue had a superb two days at the County Sport Partnership Network (CSP-N) conference in Nottingham and came back filled with even more enthusiasm for her new role at Chair of Get Berkshire Active.
Sue’s 5 highlights were:
1. Hearing William Bird from Intelligent Health talk about the huge success of the Beat the Street initiative for getting communities active
2. A thought provoking keynote about Behavioural Economics from Stuart King CEO of BeeZee Bodies
3. Learning about Wakelet, the new social platform for aggregating content
4. Nick Caplin’s workshop on the ASA’s new strategy for participation
5. Catching up informally with inspiring individuals such as Julie Amies, head of Sport Hampshire and IOW